Sesión años 80 by Falo222



1-Orient Affair - Classic Dance
2-Koto - Jabdah
3-Madonna - La Isla Bonita
4-Paul Rein - Lady O
5-Matri-Cula Mix - Megamix
6-Bad Boys Blue - I Wanna Hear Your Heartbeat
7-Ken Lazlo - Tonight
8-Radiorama - Aliens
9-Julia Claire - A Summer Romance
10-Patty Ryan - You Are My Love, You Are My Last
11-Midnight Passion - Infatuation
12-Modern Talking - You Can Win If You Want
13-Mata Hari - Party
14-Ken Lazlo - Don't Cry
15-C.C. Catch - Are Man Enough
16-Tatjana - Awaka Boy
17-Raul Orellana - Guitarra
18-Koto - Jabdah Remix
19-Tapps - My Forbidden Lover
20-Cetu Javu - Dame Tu Mano
21-Propaganda - Machinery
22-Eartha Kitt - This Is My Life
23-Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
24-Modern Talking - Brother Louie
25-C.C. Catch - Cause You Are Young
26-Paul Sharada - Boxers
27-The Twins - Face To Face
28-Real Life - Send Me An Angel
29-Yazoo - Don't Go
30-Daydream - Baby, Baby
31-Cruising Gang - America
32-Berlin - Take My Breath Away

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...