LOVE SONGS

Dedicado a todo el mundo que este enamorad@...


1 - Beth (kiss)
2 - I got you babe (cher & sonny)
3 - Three times a lady (1978) (commodores)
4 - Faithfully (journey)
5 - Best Of My Love (the emotions)
6 - I Want To Know What Love Is (foreigner)
7 - If you leave me, now (chicago)
8 - the first time ever i saw your face (roberta flack)
9 - I'll Stand By You (the pretenders)
10 - Fallin (alicia keys)
11 - You're Still The One ( shania twain - come on over)
12 - Mandy (barry manilow)
13 - Love Bites (def leppard)
14 - That´s the way love goes (janet jackson)
15 - Always (atlantic starr)
16 - Keep on loving you (reo speedwagon)
17 - I Can't Make You Love Me (bonnie raitt)
18 - by your side (sade)
19 - Let's Stay Together (al green)

Y como yo estoy enamorado de mi mujer me tomo la libertad de dedicarle estas canciónes...






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...